Today I am at work (as usual). I was thinking that I haven’t been to a concert in a long time. Maybe it’s because I’m broke or maybe it’s because instead of buying tickets to see Drake in August, I paid my commitment fee. (#justadultthings) No but seriously I miss going to concerts. Last year I literally went to a different concert every month. (Maybe that’s an exaggeration but you get the point.
The rush, the vibes, the sounds, the people, the memories made, CONCERTS ARE LITERALLY LIFE. I guess I miss going and hearing the extremely loud music and seeing everyone around me super hype.
Because of this I’ve made a list of artist I’ve seen/ want to see and that you MUST see as well, because their concert was just amazeballs.
- Drake vs. Wayne (BEST CONCERT I’VE EVER BEEN TO)
- The Weeknd (I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM, HIS VOICE, EVERYTHING!!!)
- One Direction
- 5SOS (Love them so much, & I also met them but that’s a story for a different day)
- All Time Low
- J Cole (Need to see him before I die)
- Nicki Minaj (want to see bc MOM)
- Justin Bieber (want to see & touch his hair)
- Romeo Santos (Been in love with him since I was like 13
- Future (Need to see before I die, or in August w/ Drake if anyone wants to spot me w/ ticket money)
- Eminem (who no longer does concerts but I wish I could see him)