I’m at work and it’s raining. was inspired to create a list of things I (or you) can do when I’m (you’re? We’re) bored.
- Make stuffed SHELLS, because why not?
Here’s the recipe (and ingredients):
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 4 cups large curd cottage cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beater
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook shells according to package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture. Stuff mixture into the shells.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 15 x 10 inch pan. Place shells open side up, and close together in pan. Spread remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
2. Draw a Picture
3. Read a book
4. Go outside
5. List to music (I suggest Drake, The Weeknd, Justin Bieber, One Direction, & 5SOS)
6. Make a YouTube video
7. Start a BLOG!
8. Recreate a music video
9. Send long distance friends a letter
10. Plant a garden. Here’s a pretty picture of one I found.